Thursday, May 26, 2011

thursday!

new episode of big bang tonight, i hope. im wondering will it just be sports, reruns, or a new episode? they never specify what happens at the end of a season like doctor who does!  now my next question is, have you seen this graphic novel? one of my friends, thomas,  put it in my hands today only to say, "so can you have it back to me by tomorrow?". what the heck?!? this guy is like a total sports jock, got the hot girlfriend and everything! throw him a puffy vest and he would blend right in to the normal 1950s high-school crowd. what in gods name is he gonna do with a batman year 2 graphic novel? he thought it was one hole book when he handed it to me! i could put it in my collection of awesome comics! he cant put that thing in his collection of awesome football trophies! ugh! dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment